Pain in the spine can be caused not only by deformation of the vertebrae, violation of their mobility, traumas, but diseases of internal organs, neuralgia, sedentary lifestyle. A person is often treated traditionally - he is given painkillers and those that relieve inflammation. Plus bed rest. And this is a mistake! Spine rest can not be treated, and this will only lead the patient to the operating table.
But the operation is not a panacea. Only 2% of patients can be helped with surgery. A practical method is a complex of exercises, medicines, and physiotherapy.
The present treatment of the musculoskeletal system is possible only with creating conditions for normal muscle functioning. Strengthening the muscles that surround the spine and joints, we remove from them an extra burden and reduce the rate of their destruction. Exercises improve the quality of the joint fluid. And when you strike, the joint softens the blow.
Exercises are best to do in the evening and without sudden movements, with a small amplitude. But do not overcome the pain! Increase the load gradually. If it hurts, stop exercising. A crunch in the spine is not a sign of good. While doing exercises, relax your back muscles as much as possible.
Start the series with light, gentle exercises:
- Vis on the crossbar. Attention is to relax the muscles of the back and stretch the lumbar spine. Do exercise several times a day for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Half-baked on the crossbeam or gymnastic wall. The legs are on the floor, and try to hang the trunk. Feel the stretching of the thoracic spine.
- Vis on the gym wall, facing the wall. Take your legs back, slightly shake them left-right, make circular motions.
- Focus on the table with brushes, elbows under the costal arch, do not tear your legs off the floor. Tilt the body to the table, trying to feel how the lumbar spine is stretched. Stay 8-10 seconds in this position. Do this exercise 3-5 times a day.
- Lying on the belly, hands forward. Stretch, stretching the thoracic spine. Hold the tension for 5-8 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Lying on the back, hands behind the head, stretched out on the floor. Stretch, stretching the lumbar region. Keep the voltage 5-8 sec. Repeat 5 times.
- Lying on your back, slowly pull the toes of your feet on yourself, while trying to get your chin to the chest. In this position, you must be 5-20 seconds. Repeat 2-3 times.