Paul Bragg believed that a healthy spine - a pledge of energy, a clear mind, and good memory. He developed a system of exercises that will be carried out even in a minimal amount, and the result from them will be visible in a few days.
To avoid unnecessary workload, do the following:
- During the first week, do exercises slowly, do not make any special effort.
- Begin with 2-3 repetitions of each exercise, gradually increasing to 10.
- Each time you should start with a small amplitude, gradually moving to the maximum.
- If you feel uncomfortable or tired, stop for the duration of the exercises.
- Before each exercise, it is advisable to give yourself a little rest.
Effectively influences the part of the nervous system that is responsible for the work of the head, eye muscles, and nerves. The muscle of the cervical spine is well developed.
- Lie down on the floor face down, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Raise the pelvis and arch your back like an animal. Use only your toes and palms. Knees and elbows try to straighten maximally.
- Then lower the pelvis and lift the head.
- Lowering the pelvis as low as possible, then slowly raise it as high as possible, with the back arched.
TwistingWell strengthens the muscles of the thoracic spine and affects the nerves that lead to the liver. Adjusts the work of the kidneys.
- Lie down on the floor face down, lifting your hips and arching your back.
- Try to lean on your toes and palms.
- Turn the pelvis maximally to the right, while lowering the side as low as possible.
- Repeat from the beginning with a turn in the other direction.
Seat Cushion Back Support Set
The Seat Cushion Back Support set is an irreplaceable pain relieve helper. If you are constantly having backaches throughout the long workday in the office or a car drive, this product is for you. It does not only relieve symptoms of different health problems but also helps to prevent injuries of your spine. The set is also suitable for wheelchair, plane, recliner, couch and stadium seats so you could feel comfortable wherever you go!
- Trains muscles of the lumbar spine. Relaxes the spinal column and stimulates the repair process of intervertebral discs.
- Sit down on the floor, lay mostly on your hands, bend your legs.
- Raise the pelvis, and then the whole body, so that the spine is in a horizontal position, and lower.
This exercise trains the muscles of the lumbar spine, restores the balance of the body, stretches the spine.
- Lie on your back. Bend your knees and grasp them with your hands.
- Push and shake this way.
- At the same time, lifting your head, try to touch the chin of your knees.
- Hold this pose for 5 seconds.
Walking on all fours
This is the most important exercise for stretching, strengthening, and training the ligaments of the buttock muscles.
- It is necessary to lie face down on the floor.
- Raise as high as possible the pelvis, while arched back arched.
- The support should be on straight legs and arms. The head is lowered.
- In this position, on all fours, resemble 5-7 minutes.
If everything is done correctly, you will feel considerable relief due to the relaxation of the spine.
Try to do the exercise as slowly as possible. As soon as the desired improvement appears, you can increase the number of sessions up to 2 times a week.